Thursday, October 6, 2011

Peanut Butter Pie

My husband has a poolside meeting today (yes, rough life, I know) and the meeting presenter LOVES this peanut butter pie. She has recently moved to south Florida so we don't see her much. DH asked if I could make her this special treat for their meeting. Of course, I obliged!

I will admit - it's a bit rich. We love rich, though! You'll see that Alton has you making the peanut butter. It is better this way, but you can use store bought if you must. Also, it's hard to find the chocolate wafer he talks about. I've used chocolate graham crackers with success. It's a bit crumbly when you eat, but that's a small price to pay for yummy, we think.

Enjoy - and please post to let me know what you think of it!  

 http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/peanut-butter-pie-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment